How to Use Cloud Accounting to Benefit Your Business
If you’re like most business owners, you likely never took courses in business or bookkeeping before you started doing your trade. Enrolling in a course at university to learn those important skills just isn’t going to happen. Not now, not ever.
So you keep stuffing your receipts into bulging envelopes and bags, and finally haul the lot to your accountant at year-end.
I owe that much?
Then you get a double shock — first, that you owe a huge amount for taxes, and second, that your accountancy fees are more than you expected. How did that happen?!
Maybe you’re fortunate and have those funds stashed away, saving for that new piece of equipment that will make your business so much easier.
But I haven’t got that much in the bank!
If you’re like most small business owners, that money has long since been spent on groceries and bills and school fees for the kids.
Help is on the way!
Fortunately for you, I’ve just written a book that will help you avoid that awful financial mess again. Because I know you’re busy, I’ve kept it short and conversational, with just the right amount of detail you need to be successful.
My new book, How to Use Cloud Accounting to Benefit Your Business, was written just for small business owners. I’ll help you understand the benefits of keeping your accounts up to date, and how moving your bookkeeping to the cloud can make that simple and affordable.
You’ll learn all this and more:
- What is the cloud?
- Is it safe to put my accounts there?
- What is the cost of NOT knowing your numbers
- Why not knowing my numbers can be a costly mistake
- How I can make more money if I know my numbers
- Why you can’t afford NOT to have a good bookkeeper
But my passion isn’t just about bookkeeping, I also want to help businesses grow and increase their profit! Without good information about your business, you can’t possibly make good decisions. Once you do know your numbers, there are so many other things you can do with that knowledge. So I also spend some time talking about the next steps you can take with your accounts:
- Evaluate whether a customer is profitable or not, and whether you should keep them or sack them!
- How to grow your business by using targeted marketing
- How to analyse your profits to understand where they come from — and do more of those things!
- Why being a specialist in your field can have a big impact on your profits
- Tips for increasing profits — hint — grow sales or cut costs — or do both!
- How to use a budget to plan for growth
- How to increase your profits through smart networking
As a bonus, I also include a month end checklist you can use to make sure you’re doing all the right things every month.
Whether you’re just setting out on your own for the first time, or have been running your own business for some time, there’s something for everyone here!
Click the link to get your copy right away, and start enjoying the peace of mind that comes with having your accounts in order!